PANASONIC LUMIX DMC GH5 REVIEW
PANASONIC LUMIX DMC GH5 REVIEW AND SPECS
- 20MP Four Thirds sensor (no OLPF)
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization system with ‘Dual IS 2’ support
- All 4K footage taken using full width of sensor (oversampled from 5.1K footage)
- Internal 4K/30p 10-bit 4:2:2 video capture
- 4K/59.94p and 50p shooting with 10-bit 4:2:2 output or 8-bit, 4:2:0 internal recording
- 1080 video at up to 180p, enabling 7.5x slow-motion
- 225-area Advanced Depth-From-Defocus AF system
- 4K and 6K Photo, 18MP stills at 30 fps using HEVC or 8MP stills at 60 fps using H.264
- 12fps (AFS) or 9fps (AFC) burst shooting
- Advanced DFD autofocus
- Dual UHS II card slots (V60 ready)
- Autofocus point joystick
- 5GHz Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- Pre-configurable rack focus mode
- Waveform and vectorscope monitors
- 3.2″ RGBW free-angle touchscreen LCD
OK, gather you’r thoughts. If you are a GH1, GH2, GH3, or GH4 owner, is this long awaited release worth the price tag. You must admit the above specifications are a huge leap from the GH1 released in 2009. What ever you decide, you have to admit the GH5 has some impressive features.
If you missed our post on the new iMac Pro rumours, take a look at the available spec, GH5 and iMac Pro Video editing, unstoppable!
FIND ME SOME MUSIC, I'M READY TO 'STACK'...